Thursday 17 February 2011

introduction welcome

As seem this is my first post and u can call me ig as dat wht most of my frndz call me am nt famous but i love to speak my mind about almost all issues don't mind dat some times i might be inexperienced bt u sure we enjoy d a way i am lol dat waz stupid
ok but seriously am really going to be giving first hand gist ont the happening in covenant university fyi dat where i skul 200 level banking and finance as at the time i released this post also wld be giving reveal on news aa they come out raw and uncut sometimes with foul langauge (hope u dont mind)
am luv football(soccar as american call it ) an arsenal fan and love girl mum am sori lol especail does with big boobs so this is goin to be an exciting ride for does dat will  join if u have any contribution on wht ishld talk about u cld comment aand give me suggestions  ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment